Personal data is understood to mean any information that may directly or indirectly identify a natural person, but not information that is anonymised or aggregated in such a way that it (even through other information) cannot identify a particular natural person.
1. Data controller
2. What personal data is processed by Allihopa.io
When you subscribe through Allihopa.io, you agree to share some of your personal information with Allihopa.io and thereby endorse the transfer and storage of the information on our servers in Denmark or in other countries within or outside the EU / EEA.
2.1 Information provided by Investor to Allihopa.io
Allihopa.io collects and stores the information provided in connection with your subscription related to the site and – or which you submit using the site. The information includes e.g. following:
- Information provided to Allihopa.io by subscribing to the site, consisting of e-mail address, and, in certain cases, telephone or mobile phone number, as well as first and last name.
- If a purchase is implemented via the Platform, information about your financial information in the form of bank account number or card and possibly your national registry address is provided.
- Information about your use of the Platform, comprehensive information on completed or interrupted purchases, implementation of purchases and other activities that may be attributed to your Platform Account.
- Information on whether you made payment and it has been completed and what payments you have received in the form of distribution, amortization, interest or repayment of an investment.
- Documentation necessary for Allihopa.io to comply with its preventive measures against money laundering and terrorist financing. It can e.g. Need to verify your registry address and verify your identity and answer questions through
Allihopa.io ‘s “Know-Your-Customer” form.
2.2 Information that Allihopa.io collects automatically
When you use the Platform, other services provided by
Allihopa.io, click on links in Newsletter from Allihopa.io or on the Platform, information is automatically collected from your computer, mobile phone or other device used to make use of the Platform. The information can only be attributed to the specific person if the Platform is used by a registered user. The information consists of connection information, statistics on page views, IP address, traffic to and from the Platform, ad information, URL and standard information from weblogs.
3. Use of personal data
3.1 The purpose of the treatment
Allihopa.io processes your personal information with the purpose of managing the daily business needs, for monitoring and analysis purposes, to offer you the opportunity to use
Allihopa.io’s services and tools to provide you with customer service and allow you to be able to receive relevant information from Allihopa.io about offers for new courses and for marketing purposes.
- Promote Allihopa.io’s products and services.
- Keep statistics, conduct market and customer analyzes and perform general business and method development
- Enable financing or transfer of all or part of Allihopa.io’s or its business
- Conduct checks on EU sanctions lists, UN sanctions lists and PEP lists, etc. and fulfil other obligations arising from laws, regulations or internal regulations.
4. Termination of our processing of personal data
5. Transmission of personal data
Allihopa.io does not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes (as set out in paragraph 3 above) without your express consent.
Allihopa.io might disclose your personal information to fulfil legal obligations and maintain agreed policies. Your personal data will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
To fulfil its obligations, Allihopa.io may share your personal information with:
- Any future Group companies to Allihopa.io for the purpose of providing the same content and services, in order to detect and prevent violations of Allihopa.io’s policies, provide guidance on the products of the Group companies, Web sites, tools or services, as well as applicable law.
- Subcontractors that Allihopa.io uses to run the business, including, but not limited to, IT vendors, cloud service providers, Payment Institutions or other companies for handling deposits and payments in connection with purchases, sending updates on ongoing purchases, or other broadcasts to users and for use in operating the Platform.
- Supervisory authorities, law enforcement authorities, other authorities or appropriate third parties, in answering questions and investigating potentially criminal acts, or other activities that may be responsible for Allihopa.io or you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Allihopa.io will disclose information that is relevant and necessary for an investigation, such as, for example, name, social security number, e-mail address and IP address.
6. Cookies etc.
7. Access, review and change of personal data
You can review and modify certain personal information, please notify Allihopa.io Customer Service that your personal information must be changed or incorrect. Allihopa.io will then fulfil the rights you have granted under the law in relation to the possibility of requesting correction or deletion of your personal data.
8. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Allihopa.io stores and processes your personal data on Allihopa.io’s servers in Denmark as well as in other countries in or outside the EU / EEA. Allihopa.io undertakes to provide adequate protection when your personal data is transferred to third countries outside the EU. You agree that your personal data may be processed and transferred to a country outside the EEA.
Allihopa.io uses physical, technical, and organizational security measures appropriate to the quantity and sensitivity of the personal data being processed, and to prevent unauthorized processing, including, but not limited to, unauthorized access, acquisition and use, or loss, deletion or other damage to your personal data.
9. Termination of your account and storage of personal data
At your request, Allihopa.io can, as soon as possible, delete your personal information. Deletion of information takes place in accordance with applicable law.
Personal information attributable to a closed account will usually be deleted or anonymized after the account has been closed.
Allihopa.io may, however, need to retain personal data that may be attributed to closed or inactive accounts in the following cases:
- Allihopa.io has a legitimate business interest and is not prohibited by law
- If Allihopa.io is required by law to store personal data, such as for compliance with money laundering legislation.
- To be able to take other measures that are permitted by law
10. Your rights
10.1 The court of appeal
You are at any time entitled to request information about, among other things, what information we have registered about you, what purpose the registration serves, which categories of personal data and recipients of information there may be. may be, as well as information about where the information originated.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we process about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please send a written request to email@example.com . You may be asked to document that you are the one you are giving yourself to be.
10.2 Right of correction
You have the right to obtain incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information that we have registered about you, you are requested to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
10.3 The Right to Delete
In some cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, for example, if you revoke your consent and we do not have another legal basis to continue processing. To the extent that continued processing of your information is necessary, for example, in order for us to comply with our legal obligations or for legal claims to be established, enforced or defended, we are not obliged to delete your personal information.
10.4 The right to limit treatment to storage
In some cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data to consist only of storage, for example if you believe that the information we process about you is incorrect.
10.5 The right to data portability
You may in some cases have the right to obtain personal information you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer that information to another data controller.
10.6 The right to object
You have the right at any time to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including the promotion made to target our direct marketing.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for any reason relating to your personal situation based on our legitimate interests.
10.7 Right to revoke consent
You have the right at any time to revoke any consent you have given us to a given processing of personal data. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. Contact information
If you have any questions or would like to know more about which personal information we treat about you, please contact us at email@example.com . If you want to complain about Allihopa.io’s processing of your personal data, you can appeal to the Data Inspectorate. You will find the Data Inspectorate’s contact information at https://www.datatilsynet.dk